We hope you are doing well, and staying safe and healthy during these difficult times.
During these times of crisis we must come together to support the community. Our melanoma and skin cancer patient community needs your support now more than ever!
MNC has made adjustments to accommodate for physical distancing, while ensuring to maintain the highest quality education and support services for those who need it most. Patients are feeling more anxious than ever before; treatments have been postponed, caregivers aren’t allowed at appointments, and office closures mean regular follow ups are likely postponed.
Here’s how MNC is helping:
- Monthly Virtual Support Groups: available to MNC support group members and non-members alike
- Peer-to-Peer Online/Telephone Support
- Direct Support from MNC’s Patient Support Specialist: via telephone, webinar, email, and a NEW chat feature installed on MNC’s website
- Regular updates to MNC’s website and social media with up to date information
- Online melanoma and skin cancer education resources
As can be expected donations during this time are limited. In effort to continue to support patients we’re hoping you will join us as we launch our online auction to support these critical patient resources.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to help support our community.
The auction will be open until April 14, 3:44 pm EDT.
We thank you in advance for your support and wish you and yours the best of health.
Melanoma Network of Canada