SAVE THE DATE – May 25th, 2018
Lionhead Golf & Conference Centre – Brampton, ON.
BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Golfer and Foursome Package Includes: Access to the practice facilities, breakfast on the go, green and cart fees, prize competitions, cocktail reception with 2 drink tickets, buffet lunch, silent and live auctions, on the spot mole scanning by MedX, and more
Lunch Includes: Cocktail reception and buffet lunch, on the spot mole scanning by MedX, UV camera photos, silent auction, live auction emceed by CityTV Sports Anchor, Danielle Michaud.
WHY DONATE TO THE MELANOMA NETWORK OF CANADA?
With the incidence rates of melanoma and skin cancers rapidly increasing, we need to address this health crisis now. Diagnosed patients need timely access to treatment and support. And we need to prevent more Canadians from developing melanoma in the future.
What is Melanoma?
• Melanoma is a serious and potentially deadly form of skin cancer
• Melanoma is one of the most common cancer types found in young adults aged 15-29
• Melanoma can affect anyone regardless of gender, age or race
• In North America, one person dies from melanoma every hour
- Incidence Rates in Canada 7,300. 55% males, 45% females
- Melanoma ranks 7th highest cancer diagnosis in Canada
- Estimated Deaths in Canada 1,200. 64% males, 36% females
- In 15-29 age group, melanoma accounts for 4% of deaths by cancer
The Melanoma Network (MNC) is addressing this cancer crisis. We support those whose lives have been changed by melanoma and are working tirelessly to prevent melanoma through education..
Your Sponsorship Can Make A Difference
The demand for our support services continues to grow. With financial support from business leaders and community partners, we can strengthen and expand our support programs to patients across the country. In 2017, we are increasing our services to provide even more access for patients and their families to receive timely, accurate and meaningful support and connection.
• Hosting 10 Melanoma Patient Information Session across Canada (Toronto (2), Montreal, Ottawa, London, Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Hamilton)
• Developing more psycho/social support services for melanoma patients and caregivers