HAMILTON NOVEMBER 2018
TORONTO OCTOBER 2018
- Immunotherapy and other Melanoma Treatments Ask the Doctor by Dr. Teresa Petrella
- Update in Melanoma Surgery by Dr. Frances Wright Surgical Oncologist
- Melanoma Network of Canada Services for Patients & Caregivers by Annette Cyr
MONTREAL JULY 2018
- Targeted & Immunologic Therapy in Advanced Melanoma by Dr. Wilson H. Miller, Jr.
- Hope in Research by Sonia V. del Rincon, PhD
- Melanoma Patient Journey by Stan Czebruk
- Coming Soon
Hope in Melanoma Research
by Dr. Sonia V. del Rincon, PhD
Dr. Sonia del Rincon completed her postdoctoral training focused on identifying novel druggable targets in breast cancer at the Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, La Jolla, California. Dr. del Rincon was appointed Assistant Professor in the Department of Oncology at McGill University in 2018. Dr. del Rincon’s recent research interests include pregnancy associated breast cancer and melanoma, both highly metastatic diseases. She helped to initiate the realization of a first ever Melanoma Research Network in Montreal, which promotes collaboration between basic scientists and clinicians throughout the network. Dr. del Rincon is also a volunteer at the Melanoma Network of Canada since 2017.