HAMILTON NOVEMBER 2018
TORONTO OCTOBER 2018
- Immunotherapy and other Melanoma Treatments Ask the Doctor by Dr. Teresa Petrella
- Update in Melanoma Surgery by Dr. Frances Wright Surgical Oncologist
- Melanoma Network of Canada Services for Patients & Caregivers by Annette Cyr
MONTREAL JULY 2018
- Targeted & Immunologic Therapy in Advanced Melanoma by Dr. Wilson H. Miller, Jr.
- Hope in Research by Sonia V. del Rincon, PhD
- Melanoma Patient Journey by Stan Czebruk
- Coming Soon
Advanced Melanoma Therapies
About Dr. Wilson H. Miller, Jr. MD, PhD
Dr. Wilson H. Miller, Jr. is the James McGill Professor in the Departments of Oncology and Medicine at McGill University, Associate Director of the Lady Davis Institute, and Deputy Director of the Segal Cancer Centre. Dr. Miller is also the Director of an internationally recognized clinical trial facility, wherein he has had a leading role in the development of immuno-oncology. In his most recent role as Clinical Lead of the Rossy Cancer Network — a partnership dedicated to integrating and improving quality of care in the McGill University-affiliated hospitals — Dr. Miller spearheaded the implementation of a multi-hospital disease site program and promoted collaboration between clinical trials throughout the network.