Melanoma Updates and Treatments by Dr. Elaine McWhirter MD
HAMILTON NOVEMBER 2018
TORONTO OCTOBER 2018
- Immunotherapy and other Melanoma Treatments Ask the Doctor by Dr. Teresa Petrella
- Update in Melanoma Surgery by Dr. Frances Wright Surgical Oncologist
- Melanoma Network of Canada Services for Patients & Caregivers by Annette Cyr
MONTREAL JULY 2018
- Targeted & Immunologic Therapy in Advanced Melanoma by Dr. Wilson H. Miller, Jr.
- Hope in Research by Sonia V. del Rincon, PhD
- Melanoma Patient Journey by Stan Czebruk
- Coming Soon
Melanoma Updates and Treatments
About Dr. Elaine McWhirter MD, MSc., FRCPC
Dr. McWhirter is a Staff Medical Oncologist at the Juravinski Cancer Centre (JCC) in Hamilton, and an Associate Professor at McMaster University. She received her BSc, MSc (Microbiology) and Medical degrees from the University of Toronto. Training in Medical Oncology continued in Toronto; she completed a fellowship in Investigational New Drugs at Princess Margaret Hospital. Her interests include New Drug Development in Melanoma and Gastrointestinal Cancers, and melanoma prevention. Professional Memberships include the Melanoma Executive Committee of the National Cancer Institute, and the Melanoma Disease Site Group of the Cancer Care Ontario Program in Evidence-Based Care. She is the local PI on a number of international clinical trials in melanoma and GI malignancies.