October 22, 2019 at 7:52 am #28875AnonymousInactive
A friend lives in the Wasaga Beach, Ontario area and was telling me that they have an open siascopy clinic there, for anyone to go and get moles checked out. I’ve done a google search but can’t seem to find any clinics of the sort in Southern Ontario. Can someone please steer me in the right direction as to where to find one of these….or even a place where I could go get a siascopy done? I live in Guelph, Ontario. Thanks so much!
October 28, 2019 at 12:36 pm #28940Mary ZawadzkiKeymaster
Thank you for your question. A website to consult with would be https://medxhealth.com/contact/. The other option is to consult with a dermatologist if a mole is suspicious and the dermatologist may have their own technology in their clinic.
Please let us know if this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Important Survey for Basal Cell Carcinoma Patients
- Connect with our online community
- Virtual Melanoma Patient Support Group
- Libtay (cemiplimab) Receives Positive Recommendation from the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee for the Treatment of Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Concerned with questions seeking advice