National Fundraising Walk – this weekend coming – Sept 23rd
September 17, 2018 at 9:32 am #18623Annette CyrParticipant
Hello all – just a reminder that our national walk is happening this weekend – September 23rd. Please help support our community and MNC by participating in the walk or sponsoring someone!. My team – Soles for Moles is in Mississauga, ON, but we have 20 sites right across the country. This is our only national fundraising event and funds help support all our patient programs, advocacy for drug and therapeutic access, publications, meetings and of course, keeping the lights on at the office! No amount is too small and we appreciate your generosity. Keep well and thanks.
Annette – MNC
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Important Survey for Basal Cell Carcinoma Patients
- Connect with our online community
- Virtual Melanoma Patient Support Group
- Libtay (cemiplimab) Receives Positive Recommendation from the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee for the Treatment of Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Concerned with questions seeking advice