May is Melanoma Month – Join us at our 'Cover Up for Melanoma Masquerade' May 2
April 27, 2019 at 7:36 am #24475Annette CyrParticipant
Hello to all of you. Please join us at our May 2 Cover Up for Melanoma gala, taking place in downtown Toronto at the historic Berkely Church. Details are on our home page. We have tickets available and would love to see you out to support this wonderful fundraising event. For further information, please contact our office 905-901-5121 x 105.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Important Survey for Basal Cell Carcinoma Patients
- Connect with our online community
- Virtual Melanoma Patient Support Group
- Libtay (cemiplimab) Receives Positive Recommendation from the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee for the Treatment of Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Concerned with questions seeking advice