It’s Coming!…..There are adjuvant therapies for Stage III patients on the way!
July 31, 2018 at 3:18 pm #18222Annette CyrModerator
This is where the rubber hits the road. We need everyone to help ensure that patients have access to these potentially life saving therapies before the spread of disease. You can help by completing this survey today! This is part of MNC’s submission to government to support the approval of the drug therapies – Nivolumab (Opdivo) and as well Dabrafenib (Tafinlar) & Mekinist (Trametinib). All patients -no matter what stage – can participate in our survey. It will take 20 minutes and may make the difference in future access to these therapies. Please take the time to complete this confidential survey. Thanks in advance to all.
Take the Survey – Click Here or copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Connect with our online community
- Virtual Melanoma Patient Support Group
- Libtay (cemiplimab) Receives Positive Recommendation from the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee for the Treatment of Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Concerned with questions seeking advice