Connect with our online community
April 29, 2020 at 11:58 am #36491Mary ZawadzkiKeymaster
During this unprecedented time it is important to stay connected with others; though physical distancing is important right now social supports are key to continue to cope and manage with the uncertainty of the virus and the changes it has brought into our lives.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Important Survey for Basal Cell Carcinoma Patients
- Connect with our online community
- Virtual Melanoma Patient Support Group
- Libtay (cemiplimab) Receives Positive Recommendation from the pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review Expert Review Committee for the Treatment of Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Concerned with questions seeking advice