Questions to Ask Your Doctors
Questions to ask your Doctors
Questions about your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis:
- What stage is my cSCC?
- What treatments are recommended for my stage of cSCC?
- Do my age, health or other medical conditions affect my treatment options?
- What are the risks and benefits of each treatment?
- Where will I be treated? Do I need to stay in hospital or can I go home after each treatment?
- What should I do to prepare for treatment?
- When can I start treatment?
- What is my chance of being free of cSCC after treatment?
- What side effects should I watch for during treatment?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- What is the chance my cancer will return or spread?
- What do I do after treatment is finished?
- Can I get a copy of my pathology report and other test results?
You are Not Alone
If you are in need of patient support, more information, or if you wish to speak with a patient support counsellor, contact Melanoma Network of Canada
905-901-5121 x108 or 1-877-560-8035 x108 or email info@melanomanetwor
cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cSCC) Patient Forum
Ask questions or learn from others. Join our online patient community by visiting MNC cSCC forum