Available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm EST. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours. For support call:
Mary Zawadzki – Patient Care Specialist B.A, SSW, RSSW
905.901.5121 x108 or 1.877.560.8035 x108
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanoma Network of Canada online discussion forum provides a place to ask questions or provide insights and information on your own experience with other patients and caregivers. It is a great way to get a timely response to your questions or concerns. Visit our Discussion Forum
Why Get Support?
Using our support services may help you:
- Feel more connected to others who understand living with BCC
- Gain a sense of empowerment and control
- Improve coping skills and adjustment to a cancer diagnosis
- Talk openly and honestly about your feelings
- Reduce distress, depression or anxiety
- Get a clearer understanding of what to expect
- Learn about new medical research
- Get practical information about treatment options
- Compare notes about resources, such as doctors and alternative options
We are here to listen and support you anywhere in Canada – you are not alone!
About Melanoma Network of Canada Support Services
Please note we do not give medical advice, but can assist people with melanoma and other forms of skin cancer by answering questions, reviewing their diagnosis and treatment options, clinical trial information and helping to make sense of often complex terminology and information. If we can’t answer your questions, MNC will research your specific question or request and provide you with a timely response wherever possible, either by phone or email. We try to help you navigate your diagnosis and the medical system wherever possible. For most of us, the diagnosis alone, can be stressful enough. We are here to help support and direct you to the right information and resources.